Water Heater Repair and Installation in Jacksonville
A properly functioning water heater is essential for washing clothes, dishes, and yourself. If your water heater starts malfunctioning, you’ll know about it very quickly. The best thing you can do is hire a professional plumber to examine and repair your water heater. If your water heater is beyond repair, or if repairs are too expensive, you’ll need to install a new unit. Whether you need water heater repair or installation, the Jacksonville plumbers at Eagerton Plumbing Co., Inc. would be honored to serve you.
Signs It’s Time to Get a New Water Heater
If your water heater is younger than 10 years old, it’s probably worth repairing. If it’s more than 10 years old and presents the following symptoms, however, it’s time to consider a new unit.
- Tank Leak: Your water heater’s tank will eventually fail, causing water to leak everywhere. Tank leaks can cause serious water damage, and are usually not worth repairing.
- Discolored Water: Sediment will accumulate inside your water heater over time. You may eventually notice rusty or otherwise discolored water coming through your fixtures.
- Temperature Problems: The whole point of having a water heater is so you can enjoy hot water any time you want. If your water is tepid or even cold, something is seriously wrong. If the problem isn’t caused by a tripped circuit, you may need to replace your water heater.
Types of Water Heaters to Consider
There are two main types of water heaters to choose from. If you’re having trouble deciding which model is best for your needs, let the Jacksonville plumbers at Eagerton Plumbing help you sort through your options and install the new model for you.
- Conventional Water Heater: A conventional water heater takes in water from the main water supply and stores it in a large tank. Though the water is kept at a consistently hot temperature, it takes a while for hot water to be replenished during periods of heavy use.
- Tankless Water Heater: A tankless water heater takes in cold water and heats it whenever hot water is called for. Since tankless water heaters don’t need to keep the water hot at all times, they’re much more energy efficient than conventional models.
Replacing your old water heater with a tankless model is a great way to reduce your energy bills and do good for the environment. If you need water heater repair or installation in Jacksonville, don’t hesitate to contact Eagerton Plumbing today!
Why Choose Us?
- Over 50 years of industry experience
- Florida Certified Experts
- Customized solutions that fit your needs and lifestyle at competitive rates